SAP is structured so convincingly that it suits to a high profile businessman to a student, an executive or a homemaker. When hard works become overwork and it starts affecting your cardiovascular system adversely stress originate. There can be different causes for different person. Some of them will be understandable by logic some may not. Everything from ignorant people to poor planning and disorganization can inflict stress on a person. In a way stress is socially accepted mental illness. So seeing the gravidity of the issue with the time demand SAP is catering the need and urgency and making life easy.Objectives:
- To give a feel of relaxed life by penetrating the intellect
- To provide with simple tools and technique to be in the best shape of vitality
- To develop an attitude and skill to facilitate changes and carry out regular things with effectiveness and efficiency controlling the cause of the stress.
It deals with Stress which can be said as the unclear reply of the body to the imposition made upon it. In the current scenario, stress comes across in every walk of life. And as much as one wish and work for stress free life, the task would be impractical to attain. So you must be thinking what is the way out? The issue should be addressed very delicately without wrestling from the front with it and switch from sickening stress to the healthy stress tactfully and with knack.
Healthy stress gives a direction to an individual’s life, motivate him and help him in being more productive.
The person from any geography and demography including both sexes. As stress is breaking every boundaries to take every person of society in its leap and it seems that not any class, division or section of geography is bereft of this fast spreading phenomenon. the programme is suitable for any person who want keep stress at bay or who is suffering from initial or middle phase of stress related problem till becoming it clinical.
- Brief spell SAP => 4-Sessions
- Fair spell SAP => 11-Sessions
Some grim effect of not timely addressed stress:
- Muscle tension, Irritability including loss of temper, Twitching, Sweating, Rapid breathing, Decreased concentration, Diarrhea or frequent need to urinate, Fatigue, Sleeping difficulties and nightmare, Dry mouth (difficulty swallowing), Sexual problems, Dizziness, Trembling, Abdominal pain, Rapid or irregular heart rate.
Disease caused by severe stress:
- Backache, Asthma, Hey fever, Tension headaches, Migraine headaches, Coronary heart disease, Ulcer
- Hypertension, Cerebral hemorrhage, Apoplexy, Cancer, Rheumatoid arthritis