Meditation is therapy or mitigative approach to get rid of psycho-physical unease or its exercise and techniques to keep one uplifted or its handy tool to spiritual practitioner or a theme applied differently at the different requirement. But the bottom line of all these is that it’s get used in every walk of life from home to office, in schools to old men clubs to name a few. The very word meditation is no more applicable for the person in their later half of life or some godly thing. It’s making foothold in the every age group for every good reasons. And slowly-slowly it’s improving its structure and sheen with a proper experimentation by deserving people.What is Meditation used for:
Besides reducing stress, getting happiness with peace of mind, increasing concentration, and discovering purpose of life; people use meditation along with yoga to help treat a wide range of physical and mental problems, including:
- Addiction with drug, nicotine, and alcohol use.
- Anxiety, depression, tension.
- Circulatory High blood pressure.
- Reduce direct physical Pain like arthritis, headaches, backache etc.
- Probability of heart diseases diminishes significantly.
- Irritable digestive disorder.
- Induce greater communication and interaction between the left and right hemispheres of brain.
- Helps in emotional stability, purifies one’s character. Improves memory and learning tendency.
- Develops self-confidence, creativity, productivity, will power.
- To relieve anxieties from long-term (chronic) conditions such as HIV/AIDS and cancer, common cold, asthma, diabetes etc.
Most of These Conditions May Also Require Conventional Treatment for Best Results.
Experiments conducted on groups and individuals have shown a marked decrease in stress and fatigue levels and a remarkable boost of positive energy. So applicable and suitable on everyone- parents, mother to be, students, professional, businessmen, artist, couple, and friends. Each of you will find in these meditations the help you need to overcome your difficulties and move to a greater level of wellbeing. Meditation is gift from saints and sages bestowed to human being. Hence meditation is meant for ALL.